If you’re looking to cool down your home or office during the hot summer times then you’ll need one of the best portable air conditioners. I wrote a detailed buying guide and reviews on the best 13 units for 2019 for small, medium and large rooms.
A portable air conditioner can be much more practical and efficient in comparison with a standard HVAC unit because it is more affordable to buy, easier to operate, and easier to maintain.
During warm seasons, such an appliance is worth its weight in gold because it keeps you cool and comfortable inside your house.
Portable air conditioners are available in numerous sizes, shapes, and having different power outputs. It is paramount for you to become familiar with them to ensure you are buying one suitable for your house.
One of the main advantages of an air conditioner is that it provides you with refreshing coolness whenever you need it and it can be connected to a regular power outlet, so you don’t have to modify your current property in any way or buy additional gear/products.
Such appliances are easy to operate and they integrate seamlessly with virtually any interior decor. To learn more about them, I created the following comprehensive guide which presents portable air conditioners in greater detail. Keep reading to find out more about these gadgets and how they operate.
How to Choose a Portable Air Conditioner
Since these devices cost several hundred dollars, it is only natural to assume that you want to do your homework and learn more about them before paying the money, right?
You’ll eventually use a portable air conditioner for one, two or more years from now on, so you need to plan your investment carefully.
Most air conditioners cost between $400 and $600, depending on various factors such as their features, size, power output, and others. Here are other important aspects you should keep in mind.
Power or BTU
BTU stands for British Thermal Unit and it is a method of measuring the power output of air conditioners, space heaters, and other appliances.
Some appliances also have wattage as the main power output. If you want to cool down a large room, you’ll eventually have to get an air conditioner with a big power output such as 14,000 BTUs or even more.
This will make the cooling process quicker and more efficient. On the other hand, if the room size is small, you don’t need the most powerful air conditioner out there.
In some cases, the power output of your device might be stated in watts. For example, some portable air conditioners have a rated power of up to 1,000 watts or 1,500 watts.
As a general rule of thumb, if the room you want to cool down is relatively small (up to 300-350 sq. ft.), you will do just fine with an air conditioning unit which delivers up to 1,000 watts.
If the room is larger than that, consider getting a 1,500-watt unit to ensure that your space is cooled down evenly and relatively quickly. You can use this BTU calculator for a more precise number.
Most standard air conditioners are capable of cooling down space up to 300-400 sq. ft. A good rule of thumb says that a portable air conditioner should offer approximately 20 BTUs in power for every square foot of space.
In other words, if you want to cool down an area up to 200 sq. ft. in size, the total BTUs of your portable air conditioner should be 4,000 BTUs or more.
However, there are several more aspects to consider here. For example, if the living space which needs to be cooled is usually very sunny, you should increase the total BTU require by 10%. If the area which needs cooling is situated in a shady place, you can decrease the total BTU by 10%.
Today’s portable air conditioners are equipped with eco-saving technologies and designed to use less electricity and only when necessary.
They can be connected to a standard 115-volt power outlet and you can program the operating hours to streamline the energy consumption.
For example, it is not advisable to leave the air conditioner on overnight, you can simply program it to start cooling your house half an hour before you wake up.
A portable air conditioner is cleverly built to drain through a window or door outside the house. It usually comes with a window attachment which basically consists of a hose that vents outside your house.
You can easily install the air conditioner to vent through a window or door using basic tools included in the package and you don’t need to have any prior DIY experience for this.
In some cases, more sophisticated air conditioners come with two hoses and they are capable of cooling down your place even quicker.
Here’s a video showing how you can install your air conditioner:
Since your portable air conditioner comes with a fan which is spinning constantly, you’re probably wondering if it gets loud while operating.
I did some research and I found out that the maximum fan speed setting, most air conditioners have a noise level around or less than 55db which is not bad at all.
Restaurant conversation takes place at 60db and many customers report that 55db of sound doesn’t bother them at all. If you use the air conditioner on a lower fan setting, it will be much quieter and you can comfortably sleep with it in the room.
Just like space heaters, portable air conditioners come with easy-to-use controls, LED displays, and of course, remotes.
By pressing just a few buttons you can control the fan speed, cooling option, adjust the timer, and operate the other functions of your device.
The remote also comes with a small LCD screen which displays the temperature and allows you to control the air conditioner’s features from a distance.
It is worth mentioning here that some air conditioning units come with swing louvers which are basically designed to move coolness freely, distributing it evenly throughout the room and eliminating hot spots.
It is a good idea to let these louvers do their job as they can direct coolness directly to the center of the room, making you feel more comfortable in a matter of minutes.
When it comes to filters, these devices are quite varied. Some of them come with charcoal filters which also purify the air and need to be replaced once every six or twelve months.
Other devices come with mesh filters which are removable and dishwasher safe. In some cases, your air conditioning unit comes with air ionizers and dehumidifiers which improve the indoor air quality even further.
The dehumidifier is usually incorporated into the air conditioner itself and this is a good thing because it eliminates the need of buying one as a separate purchase.I wrote a separate guide on how to choose the best dehumidifer, make sure to check it out.
Dehumidifiers will extract excessive moisture from the indoor air and eliminate it outside the house. This improves air quality, prevents respiratory problems, and makes you feel more comfortable in your house.
If you go for an air conditioning unit which includes a dehumidifier, look at how many pints of moisture it can eliminate per hour (usually a number between 1 and 100). The more pints it can vent outside, the better.
Some portable units also come with self-evaporating systems which do the same thing – they eliminate excessive moisture outside the house.
If you go for a device which has this technology, you don’t have to manually empty the water basket when it gets filled with moisture, so it saves you time!
Since we are talking about portable air conditioners, let’s address this aspect as well. Although most air conditioners are relatively bulky, they come with handles which makes transportation easier.
They also have caster wheels so you can freely move them from one room to the other if you need to cool down different rooms in your house.
These are the basics of portable air conditioners and I’m sure you will make a better decision now that you’re armed with this information.
To help you come up with a good product, here are 14 different air conditioning units suitable for small and large rooms. Read more about them and maybe you will spot your favorite one.
Color options and shape
Remember that an air conditioning unit can be used for years to come, so it is a good idea to also consider the aesthetic aspect, although it shouldn’t be your top priority.
For example, you can have your appliance in a minimalist white color, silver, grey or dark black. Some units come in a combination of those colors and they integrate seamlessly with any interior design.
Most air conditioning units are designed to have a rectangular shape, but if you are a person who likes curves, you can also find more “rounded” portable air conditioners. Take a look at them and imagine how they will complete your interior decor.
Since you are buying a large appliance which costs several hundred dollars, it is wise to become interested in this aspect too.
A trustworthy manufacturer will provide its customers with warranty periods of at least one year and ensure that their products are free from manufacturing defects.
In some cases, the warranty period might stretch up to three or five years which is even better. If you ever encounter a problem with your device, always contact the manufacturer and ask for replacements/repairs based on your warranty certificate.
Now you can make a more informed decision because you have learned the most important aspects related to a portable air conditioner.
Keep reading to find out a couple of excellent suggestions coming from renowned brands. The following six air conditioners are designed for larger rooms and they provide the most cooling power.
Portable Air Conditioners For Large Rooms (Up To 700-800 sq. ft.)
The KSTAP14B model from Keystone is an attractive and eye-catching model that connects to a standard 115V power outlet. It occupies a small amount of space and it is ideal for large rooms such as living rooms, large basements, and garages or even cooling down an entire floor in a commercial property. Here are its highlights:
- 14,000 BTUs of power – although this model looks relatively small, it packs a serious punch and it can deliver up to 14,000 BTUs of power, cooling down an area up to 500 sq. ft.
- Comes with washable mesh filter – the incorporated mesh filter is removable and it is designed to capture dust, debris, bacteria, and other impurities from the indoor air. You can easily detach the filter and wash it when necessary as it is dishwasher safe and easy to install.
- It comes with remote control – not only that you can program this air conditioner to start at a certain time, but you can also control it with a remote. It has several operating modes such as Cool, Fan, and Dry. The Dry function is basically a dehumidifier and it can remove up to 3 pints per hour.
- The maximum noise level is 55db – this unit is fairly quiet, even if it operates at maximum fan speed. For example, the highest sound level is 55db for a high-speed fan setting, 52db on a medium-speed setting and 49 on a low-speed setting. Many customers report that they can fall asleep while this unit is operating in a low-speed setting.
- It comes with caster wheels – you will be able to easily move this unit from one place to the other thanks to its built-in caster wheels. It also comes with side handles, so if you feel strong enough, you can pick this unit up and load it into a truck to be transported to your vacation house.
Frigidaire is known for making high-quality fridges, freezers, and of course, air conditioning units.
This is a brand with decades of experience in making household appliances, so you’ll definitely not go wrong if you go for one of their products.
The FFPH1422U1 model is a minimalist-looking appliance loaded with technology and having an immense power output.
Let’s check it out.
- 14,000 BTUs of power – this unit can easily cool down space up to 700 sq. ft. in size thanks to its immense power of 14,000 BTUs. On top of that, it can also offer a decent heat output of up to 4,100 BTUs. You can actually use this device during the summers to cool you down and during the winters to supplement your main heating installation.
- 3 cooling and heating speeds – the heat and coolness is delivered in segments of three each – low, medium, and high. The fan also has three-speed options and a programmable 24h on/off timer which lets you schedule cooling sessions depending on your own needs.
- Compact, elegant design – this air conditioner fits any interior space thanks to its sleek body and dark grey color scheme. It comes with a long power cord (and storage place for it) and the package includes a window installation kit as well.
- Auto swing louvers for better air distribution – the swing louvers allow better coolness distribution while this device is operating. It will help you cool down a large space in a small amount of time and the refreshing air is delivered evenly throughout the room.
- Caster wheels and side handles – feel free to move this device around as it comes with caster wheels and side handles. Although the unit might feel a bit heavy at 68 pounds, thanks to these two features it can be transported from place to place with little to no effort.
The list of powerful portable air conditioners continues with the MM14CCS model from Honeywell.
This company is renowned for making high-quality appliances and electronics and the range of air conditioners it sells is highly popular among customers.
Let’s check out the strong points of this model.
- 14,000 BTUs of power – the enormous power of this device make it suitable for large rooms up to 700 sq. ft. in size. It is ideal for large living rooms, basements, garages, offices, and other interior spaces. It also comes in two color options for you to choose from as well.
- It incorporates a dehumidifier – and it is a very powerful one too! You’ll love this dehumidifier as it is capable of removing up to 80 pints a day which is impressive for such a compact device. Dehumidifying interior spaces improves indoor air quality and makes you feel more comfortable in your property.
- It has 3 operating speeds – you can put these 14,000 BTUs to good use by toggling between the three operating speeds for the fan – low, medium, and high. This model also incorporates an LED display, intuitive controls, and a remote, so you can adjust the amount of coolness you want without leaving your comfy bed.
- Quiet operation – the maximum sound level for this unit is rated at 55db which is impressive, given the actual power of the appliance. The lower speed settings produce even less noise, so you can comfortably study, read, work or even sleep while this air conditioner is running.
- Easy to install window kit – you will be able to easily attach the duct to an existing window and vent outside your property. The installation process is intuitive and it can be done by anyone. The required accessories are included in the package, so you don’t have to buy anything separately.
Haier is known for making high-quality fridges and freezers, but this brand also crafts powerful air conditioning units.
The HPND14XCT model is an attractive and eye-catching device with a great cooling power which fits any interior décor. Here are its highlights:
- 14,000 BTUs – this unit is suitable for rooms up to 500-550 sq. ft. and it can provide refreshing coolness in a matter of minutes. You can use it in your large living room, garage, home gym or in a dance studio. Thanks to its caster wheels, you’ll also be able to move it from room to room with little to no effort.
- It has 3 operating modes – you can choose from Cool, Fan and Dehumidify modes, depending on your needs. The Cool mode has three settings and the fan also comes with three speeds, so you can receive just as much coolness as you want.
- It comes with dual hoses for quicker venting – this is one of the few models with dual hose design which means it can vent outside much quicker and cool down your space faster. In the package, you will find a window installation kit and you’ll be able to set this air conditioner up and running in minutes.
- It has a noise level of just 50db on low speed – you love what you hear, or what you cannot hear! This portable air conditioner produces just 50db if you set it on a low-speed setting, so you can even fall asleep next to it during hot summer days.
- Features an electronic control panel and remote – controlling this device is a piece of cake as it comes with an LCD screen, intuitive buttons, a remote and a specially designed storage compartment for the remote.
NewAir is a company that makes cooling units for shops and commercial properties. They also specialize in portable heaters and air conditioning units.
The AC-14100E model can be bought as a standalone air conditioner or in combination with a heater, depending on your preferences.
- 14,000 BTUs of power – this appliance is a powerful one and designed to cool large spaces up to 525-550 sq. ft. It has a relatively small footprint and fits well in any interior space, whether we are talking about living rooms, basements, dance areas, gyms, commercial areas or large garages.
- Includes a remote – use the intuitive controls placed on top of the heater or the remote to adjust the timer, set fan speed and cooling option. This unit also comes with a sleep function which helps you keep energy costs under control.
- Self-evaporating technology – portable air conditioners tend to draw moisture from a room and this is usually collected in a bucket inside the unit. Homeowners must empty this bucket on a regular basis. However, the AC-14100E model is a self-evaporating air conditioner which doesn’t include a bucket because it evaporates moisture outside the house which is very convenient and time-saving.
- Automatic temperature control – you can choose the desired temperature by pressing a couple of buttons or you can let the device select the correct temperature on its own. This model is equipped with clever sensors which adjust the operating temperature automatically, saving you money and time.
- Caster wheels for easy transport – feel free to move this unit from one room to the other because it is equipped with caster wheels and it also includes side handles. It is also easy to install as it comes with a window venting kit in the package and a comprehensive installation guide.
Sunpentown (or SPT) is known for making dishwashers, air conditioning units, fridges, and other household appliances.
Their products feature an elegant and minimalistic design and they are backed up by reassuring warranty periods.
Let’s take a look at the WA1420E model and explore its advantages.
- 13,000 BTUs of cooling power – this model is another powerful unit which can cool down spaces up to 700 sq. ft. in size. You can place it in your garage, basement or on the floor of a commercial building and it will definitely keep everyone cool and comfortable during hot summer days.
- It incorporates a dehumidifier – you have three operating modes: cool, fan, and dry. The dry mode activates the dehumidifier which removes moisture from the room. The fan also has three operating speeds and customers say that it is fairly quiet even when it is set on a high-speed setting.
- LCD display and remote – this unit comes with numerous functions which can be accessed via the control panel mounted on top. Here you can find a small LCD screen which shows the temperature and in the package, you will also find a remote which allows you to control your portable air conditioner from a distance.
- Self-evaporating system – you’ll love the fact that you don’t have to empty a bucket filled with water! This appliance has a self-evaporating system which eliminates moisture automatically, saving you time.
- Caster wheels and swing louvers – you will find it very easy to move this device around as it comes with caster wheels and side handles. Feel free to take advantage of the swing lovers to circulate air around your house and distribute coolness evenly. This function can be accessed using a remote or via the top control panel.
This covers the portable air conditioners designed for large spaces, now it is time to move on to units made for small and medium spaces up to 450 sq. ft.
Portable Air Conditioners For Small & Medium Rooms (Up To 450 sq. ft.)
The list of “cool” LG air conditioning units continues with the LP1217GSR model which is beautiful and easy to use.
This appliance is designed for small spaces and it also comes with caster wheels which facilitates the moving process.
Here are its strong points:
- 12,000 BTUs of cooling power – thanks to its decent cooling power, this unit is capable of providing coolness for an area of up to 300-350 sq. ft. The stated power is calculated according to the ASHRAE-128 Standards and if you are wondering about the DOE 2017 Standard, this unit features 7,000 BTUs which are more than enough for small spaces.
- It comes with a dehumidifier – feel free to eliminate moisture from indoor air using this appliance as it can remove up to 2.6 pints per hour. This improves indoor air quality and eliminates respiratory problems. To access the dehumidifier, you have to set the unit in Dry mode. To cool down a room, you can toggle between the Cool and Fan modes
- It has auto swing louvers – the swing louvers make it easier to cool a space evenly and they do their job automatically. The louvers are placed on top of the air conditioner and they improve coolness distribution, so make sure you use them often.
- Intuitive control panel – the control panel is also placed on top of the unit and it features small push buttons which allow you to control the unit’s main functions. The LCD display shows temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit degrees and in the package, you’ll also find a remote which is easy to use.
- Connects to a 115V power outlet – you will love the fact that this portable air conditioner comes with a six-feet power cord and it can be connected to a standard 115V/ 15amps power outlet. It also comes with a window venting kit which is simple to attach and any homeowner can do it in minutes.
It is time for a new Honeywell air conditioner as this company has an extensive range of coolers available for sale. The MN12CES model is designed for smaller spaces and it looks great anywhere you put it. Here are its main features:
- 12,000 BTUs of cooling power – this air conditioner can be used to cool small spaces of up to 450 sq. ft. as it has a total power of 12,000 BTUs. Feel free to place it in a garage, medium living room, kitchen or anywhere you want to feel cool during hot summer days.
- Offers 3 modes – you can choose from 3 operating modes: air conditioner mode for cooling, fan-only mode for circulating air when cooling is not needed and dehumidifier mode for removing excess humidity from the air in your room.
- It comes with a dehumidifier – the de-humidification option can remove up to 75 pints every 24 hours and it eliminates the need to buy a dehumidifier as a separate appliance.
- It features a digital LED display – the control panel is easy to use and placed in front of the unit where you can have easy access to it. You can choose the desired temperature level, control the fan speed, and adjust the timer. If you feel particularly lazy some days, you can also use the remote to control your portable air conditioner from a distance.
- Self-evaporating system – you don’t need to empty buckets with water as this model comes with a self-evaporating system which automatically eliminates moisture from the air. In the package, you will find a window venting kit which is easy to install and fits most standard windows. You might be happy to find out that the manufacturer also provides a warranty period of 1 year for this appliance.
Arctic King AKPD12CR81
The name Arctic King says it all! This brand specializes in air conditioning units, coolers, and other types of household appliances.
Its products are designed for small and large residential and commercial properties.
Let’s explore the features of the AKPD12CR81 model which is designed for small rooms.
- 12,000 BTUs of power – this appliance can easily cool a space up to 450 sq. ft. in size and it fits perfectly in any living room, garage, basement, commercial kitchen, and more. It has a beautiful, minimalistic design which makes it look great anywhere you put it.
- It comes with a washable mesh filter – the mesh filter is designed to trap bacteria, large dust particles, and other impurities from the air. It is easily removable and you can put it in the dishwasher for cleaning. The manufacturer recommends washing the filters once every 2-3 months.
- It has 4 operating modes – you can toggle between Cool/Fan/Dry and Auto modes to select the amount of coolness you want in your house. The Dry mode activates the dehumidifier which eliminates moisture from the air. The fan also has two operating speeds and the Auto mode will automatically adjust the temperature, saving you lots of money in the future.
- Window kit included – in the package, you will find an easy-to-use, easy-to-install, window venting kit which can be assembled in a couple of minutes by any homeowner. This unit has a single exhaust hose which is more than enough to push air outside and keeping your property cool.
- LED display – you can see the current temperature on the clear LED display and adjust it according to your preferences. This model displays temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit units and the control panel is intuitive and easy to use.
I have another model from LG, one which is suitable for really small rooms.
The LP1017WSR model is compact and relatively lightweight, so you can easily move it from place to place when necessary.
It also comes with side handles and a remote control which allows you to explore the functions of this unit from a distance.
Here are its highlights:
- 10,000 BTUs of cooling power – although this device looks relatively compact, it can deliver up to 10,000 BTUs and it is designed for small spaces up to 250-300 sq. ft. You can place it anywhere you want in your house and you’ll immediately feel its cooling power.
- It comes with a dehumidifier – this unit is capable of removing up to 2.5 pints of moisture per hour and it greatly improves the indoor air quality. To access its dehumidifying function, all that you have to do is to put this device in the Dry mode and it will start drawing moisture from the air.
- Self-evaporating system – not only that it dehumidifies your room, but it will also evaporate the moisture outside your house, so you don’t have to empty the small water container on a regular basis which makes this device more convenient and practical to use.
- It comes with swing louvers – feel free to deliver the refreshing coolness in an even manner throughout your property. The swing louvers are large in size and they can help with air distribution, allowing coolness to reach every corner of your property.
- It can connect to a standard 115V power outlet – all you need to take advantage of the features provided by this air conditioner is a 115V/ 15 amps power outlet. It comes with a 6 feet power cord which is usually long enough for most homeowners, but you can also use a power strip if necessary.
LG has an extensive range of air conditioning units and I will add one or two more in this article.
The LP1015WNR model features a sleek, elegant design and it is ideal for small to medium spaces.
It includes a window venting kit and it can be your best buddy during hot summer days.
Here is why:
- 10,000 BTUs of power – thanks to the 10,000 BTUs it can deliver, this unit can cool down a room up to 250 sq. ft. in size. If you want to move it from one room to the other, make use of the side handles which are easy to grab and hold. This unit also comes with a 6-foot long power cord which can be connected to a standard 115V power outlet.
- It has 3 operating modes – you can toggle between the cool, fan, and dry mode to provide a space with a generous amount of refreshing coolness. The Dry mode is basically a dehumidifier which draws excessive moisture from the air, improving its quality. It is capable of eliminating up to 2.6 pints of moisture per hour.
- It comes with a programmable timer – feel free to cool on your schedule. Use the 24-hour programmable timer to make a room cool just before you arrive home from work or before waking up. You can control the timer via the top-mounted control panel or by using the included remote.
- It has swing louvers for better air distribution – swing louvers are ideal for cooling a space evenly, so make sure you take advantage of them. These louvers move air freely and they will help to eliminate hot spots from a certain area.
- Cool, minimalistic design – not only that this appliance will be your best friend during warm seasons, but it will also improve interior décor because it looks elegant and eye-catching. You can find a place for it in any interior setting and it will look great everywhere you put it.
The last model from LG is the LG LP1215GXR air conditioner which is available in a beautiful black color and it is designed for relatively small spaces.
This is another appliance which can be connected to a standard 115V power outlet and it is quiet in operation, even if you set the fan on a high-speed setting.
Here are its strong points.
- 12,000 BTUs – this model is slightly more powerful than the previous one and it is capable of cooling areas up to 300 sq. ft. in size. It comes with an intuitive and easy to use control panel which features a small LCD display and discreet push buttons. These buttons control the main functions of the appliance, including the programmable 24h on/off timer.
- It comes with a dehumidifier – there is no need to buy a separate appliance just to draw moisture from the air because this unit can do it very well! You’ll love the fact that it can draw up to 1.2 pints of moisture per hour while maintaining the air quality in tip-top condition.
- Includes a window exhaust kit – this unit vents through a window or door and it comes with an easy-to-install kit as well as instructions. In the package, you’ll also find a remote which features an LCD screen and intuitive controls.
- It comes with side handles for easy transport – the side handles are sturdy and recessed, allowing for simple maneuverability. The unit itself is not very heavy, at least not in comparison with other air conditioning units, weighing it around 60 pounds. With the help of a friend, you can put it in a truck and transport it to your vacation home.
- Oscillating air vent technology – this technology is similar to the swing louvers one and it basically means that it will circulate air evenly and efficiently, to avoid hot spots in your room.
The last model from my list comes from Frigidaire which, as mentioned earlier, is a prestigious brand specialized in household electronics.
The FFPA0822R1 model is a minimalistic and elegant one which fits well in any interior setting.
Let’s find out more about it.
- 8,000 BTUs of power – although this unit has less power in comparison with the other air conditioners I presented earlier, you can still use it to cool down space up to 350 sq. ft. in size as its rated cooling power is close to 900 watts. It also comes with side handles, so you can move it from one place to the other with great ease.
- It has 3 fan speeds – if you decide to let the fan run, you can select from three operating speeds by using the included remote or by operating the control panel mounted on top of the unit. This appliance also incorporates a programmable 24h on/off timer and it is optimized for reduced energy usage while running.
- It comes with an antibacterial mesh filter – this type of filter will eliminate most of the bacteria, microbes, dust, and debris from air, improving its quality. Once every several months, you can detach these filters and put them in the dishwasher or simply replace them.
- It can be connected to a standard power outlet – this unit is compatible with a regular 115V/ 8 amps power outlet and it comes with a sufficiently-long power cord to accommodate your needs.
- Automatic swing louvers – the swing louvers are easily visible because they are placed in front of the unit and they help circulate the air evenly and distribute coolness across the entire surface of the room. It is recommended to let the swing louvers do their job to eliminate hot spots in your room.
Choose the Right Air Conditioner!
There you have it – 13 models ready to cool you down when the summer is too hot. All that you have to do now is to narrow down your options according to your budget, preferences, and cooling needs.
Remember to take into account the square footage of your property, whether or not it is placed in a sunny area, and whether you need a dehumidifier or not.
I presented in this article the best portable air conditioners for 2019 that come from prestigious brands and they will do a great job at maintaining a comfortable indoor temperature during warm seasons.